About this book
This volume provides a variety of methods used to analyze ADAMTS proteases and ADAMTS-like proteins, including their structure, substrate profile, tissue and cell distribution, post-translational modification and biological pathways. Chapters discuss genetic, cell biology, biochemical and proteomics techniques applicable to the analysis of all the members of the ADAMTS superfamily. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, ADAMTS Proteases: Methods and Protocols is a valuable tool for researchers to study both simple and sophisticated methodologies that are often difficult to locate in primary research literature.
neo-epitope antibodies proteomics iTRAQ-TAILs proteoglycans fibrillin microfibril
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9698-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9697-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9698-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site