About this book
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠This book provides a comprehensive guide to scientists, engineers, and students that employ metabolomics in their work, with an emphasis on the understanding and interpretation of the data. Chapters guide readers through common tools for data processing, using database resources, major techniques in data analysis, and integration with other data types and specific scientific domains. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, practical guidance of methods and techniques, useful web supplements, and connect the steps from experimental metabolomics to scientific discoveries.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Authoritative and cutting-edge, Computational Methods and Data Analysis for Metabolomics to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0239-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0238-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0239-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site