About this book
This volume explores the latest metabolic flux analysis (MFA) techniques that cover the analysis of cellular, organ level, and whole-body metabolism. The chapters in this book discuss topics such as deutrium tracing; isotopologue fractions using GC-TOF; non-targeted mass isotopolome analysis; large-scale profiling of cellular metabolic activities using deep 13C labeling medium; metastases in mice; SWATH; Exo-MFA; metabolic flux from time-course metabolomics; and thermodynamic approaches in flux analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Metabolic Flux Analysis in Eukaryotic Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for both experts in MFA techniques and researchers getting involved in the role of quantitative studies to uncover the dysregulated pathways in human diseases.
lipid metabolism Dynamic stable-isotope modeling transcriptional regulatory networks pSIRM Exosome-mediated metabolic flux analysis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0159-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0158-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0159-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site